Sunday, December 27, 2009

It's time for the lists...

Okay, everyone seems to be doing end of decade lists or New Year resolutions. Here's mine:

My top ten favorite things or events of the last decade:


1. Met and dated a funny, intelligent, gorgeous redhead.
2. That same Gorgeous redhead moved in.
3. Married the redhead, my soul mate and love of my life.
4. Married and honeymooned on the beaches at Cannel Bay in the U.S. Vrigin Islands. (Picture Provided)
5. Accumulated three dachshunds that play the role of children.
6. Accumulated eight grand children and a great stepson.
7. Retired from working life.
8. Moved to the mountains.
9. The view outside my back door.
10. Cruising or fishing on Dale Hollow Lake with family and friends.

2010 New Year Resolutions:

1. Take better care of my body.
2. To show my love and appreciation to my wife and family more often.
3. Improve family relationships.
4. Reduce the insignificant material things in my life.

That's it, my last post until after the surgery.

Be Well!

No comments: